Who is Coastal Missions?
Coastal Missions is a non-profit Christian organization, comprised of pastors, youth leaders and maturing adults, that is an outreach for teens and young adults ranging from 15 to 24 or simply - youth. We are believers, seekers and non-believers from various social, economical and ethnic backgrounds. Our youth can be facing issues ranging from the typical everyday youth problems to probation, drug addiction, domestic violence and so forth. We are all perfectly imperfect only to be made righteous through Christ.
Our Trips Comprise of:
On the majority of our mission trips, we focus on 5 areas of ministry: work projects, vacation bible school (VBS), devotions/baptisms, caring ministry and sports/recreational.
- Work projects: construction and repair projects designed to bring the community together through improving its physical structure.
- VBS: a short-term “Sunday school” intentionally devised to connect children to Jesus, create a positive change in their hearts and to give them opportunities to share God's love with others.
- Caring Ministry: taking time to visit an orphanage, infirmary (old age homes) or shelters to give our time, smiles and love of Jesus.
- Sports/Recreation: giving our time on the field of play brings laughter
- Devotions/Baptism: coming together daily to acknowledge Jesus in your life through hearing the Word, worshipping and prayer. This inspirational activity coupled with life-changing experiences during our trip can lead an individual(s) to give their life to Jesus Christ. On our last day we reserve time for baptism.